I now provide supervision for counsellors that are experienced or are in training to become a counsellor.
I very much view the supervision process as a professional working collabration, between two counselling professionals, to where, self acknowledgement, self awareness and knowledgeable ideas fit together.
Counselling via supervision is a managed profession and is a learning and supportive form of care for you as the counsellor and our clients.What do I offer you
My clients for supervision are:
- Counselling supervision for individual or for up to two people.
- A safe environment for you to discover those areas of counselling that may be troubling you and to seek out that what makes you tick as the working counsellor.
- Self reflection
- A non-judgemental space for exploration of your client work.
- Encouragement of recognising your achievements
The cost to you is:£40 .00 Individual supervision of 1 hour or for one and a half hours.
- Counsellors in training
- Counsellors who are currently working within private practice