EMAIL COUNSELLINGWhy choose Email Counselling?
- Available from the comfort of your own home.
- Enables you to decide where and when you write to your counsellor and how frequently.
- Provides you with the time to consider your situation and put your feelings and thoughts into written words.
- Enables the counsellor to carefully consider your issue/s.
- Provides a personalised response.
- Provides you with a written record of the response, that you can re-read, reflect and then carefully consider before you respond.
How does Email Counselling Work?
You send your email (up to 1000 words) to the secure email counselling address
Each 1000 word email along with my response constitutes one counselling session. I will respond to emails within two working days.
It would be helpful if your first email included the following details:
- some background information about yourself including your gender, age, marital status and any relevant health issues.
- why you are seeking counselling, if you have received counselling previously and what the issues are that you want to address now.
All payments are made via a secure bank transfer. And are payable in advance.To Receive Email Counselling1. Select the number of Email Counselling sessions you would like:
2. Pay for your email counselling by bank transfer. Please contact for details.3. Send your Email to email@example.com. I will respond to your email within two working days
- 1 Email Counselling session - £20
- 2 Email Counselling sessions - £35
- 3 Email Counselling Sessions - £55
- 4 Email Counselling Sessions - £70
- 5 Email Counselling Sessions - £90
- 6 Email Counselling Sessions - £110